Terms and Conditions
Collecting Personal Information and its use
1. In the course of your use of www.eatiria.com, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of www.eatiria.com.
Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing and credit/debit/charge card information, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of www.eatiria.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.).
Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to www.eatiria.com, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
Information that you provide to us for subscribing to www.eatiria.com Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews.
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with www.eatiria.com and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on www.eatiria.com.
- To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Products and their processing and obtaining payment.
- To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized technology, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls).
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of www.eatiria.com, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
5. All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
6. While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of www.eatiria.com and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through www.eatiria.com, for the following reasons:
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
9. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means and the Website is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
10. Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information;
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Our website is certified by VeriSign and transactions managed through our partnership with KNET and Gulf Bank.
- We store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers, whilst in case of the use of Visa or MasterCard the CVV number will be requested, and when using Knet cards you will be required to enter your Knet pin when confirming an order. However, the entire card number will need to be given to the appropriate Card Company (Knet or MiGS) during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting www.eatiria.com
11. It is possible that two weeks after receiving your Product, we may send you an e-mail inviting you to review and rate the Products that you have purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your Product, as submitted by other customers.
You may note that:
- Your review may be shared on the Website’s other company/subsidiary/affiliate websites.
- Once submitted, it usually takes 72 hours for your review, question or answer to appear on www.eatiria.com provided it is in line with our publishing guidelines
- Your review can be submitted anonymously or if you prefer, you can leave a ratings only review.
- It is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission.
If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact Customer Services.
12. You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us.